Prev dx'd w/ diverticulitis (2010), past few months diarrhea, constipation, bright red blood & mucous in stool, pain navel to vagina, pain during sex?

Dr. Robert Stuart
In brief: See your doctor
The symptoms you describe indicate that something is seriously wrong and further investigation needs to be done promptly.

In brief: See your doctor
Dr. Robert Stuart
Dr. Robert Stuart
Mike Moore
In brief: Getting worse...
All of those things you describe could be associated with your diverticulitis getting worse.
..And that you need to see your regular doctor without delay. I would not just wait until your symptoms get worse or you develop fever or abdominal pain.

In brief: Getting worse...
Mike Moore
Mike Moore
Answer assisted by Mike Moore, Medical Student
Dr. Nela Cordero
In brief: Chrons disease?
Diverticulitis is pain in your left abdomen, you now have alternate constipation and diarrhea with abdominal pain, blood and mucus in stools with painful sex .
Pls. Consult a gastroenterologist you need work up.

In brief: Chrons disease?
Dr. Nela Cordero
Dr. Nela Cordero
Dr. Adam Smith