Open razor cut wound red and moist can I treat it with polysporin (bacitracin and polymyxin) ointment with bacitracin zinc and gauze? How do I know it's not infected? Ty!

Wound. Yes, you can. The signs of infection - pain, drainage, usually milky white, green or yellow, swelling which is worsening, redness which is worsening or not getting better. If none of those are present, yes, you can go ahead and put an antibiotic ointment and either let it air dry or cover with a dressing (bandade). If the symptoms above are present and it's getting worse, see doc.