Should you have bad sweats several weeks or months after three snyope episodes two with injury one without?

Allison Greco
General Practice
In brief: No, see doc!
Did you get sweaty before your other episodes of syncope? Was the cause of the episodes ever identified? Sweating, dizziness, or tunnel vision can indicate low blood sugar, low blood pressure, or other causes of syncope.
Let your doctor know that you are experiencing these symptoms to help him or her identify exactly what's going on. Get an evaluation before you have a serious injury.

In brief: No, see doc!
Allison Greco
Allison Greco
Answer assisted by Allison Greco, Medical Student
Dr. Ryan Cooley
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: No
Your symptoms may or may not be related.
In other words, the same or different causally background. For example, days autonomic can cause both. My advise is see someone that can determine the cause of your fainting and then you might have a better idea.

In brief: No
Dr. Ryan Cooley
Dr. Ryan Cooley
Dr. Eric Weisman