I have a chronic pain dr, a rheumy 4 my fibro......Pain dr doesn't seem 2 believe fibro exist & has demanded 2 stop celexa (citalopram) 2keep pain managament? ?

Dr. David Rosenfeld
Pain Management
In brief: Unclear
Are you asking what to do? Celexa is not indicated for fm. I would use Cymbalta (duloxetine) which will help with fm and pain.
If your pain doc refuses to care for you because you take Celexa from another doc.....I would suggest finding a new pain doctor.

In brief: Unclear
Dr. David Rosenfeld
Dr. David Rosenfeld
Dr. Edwin Perez
Pain Management
In brief: Celexa (citalopram)
Really? The doc is asking u to stop the antidepressant? Why? Maybe thy want to use one that works on fibro and depression like cymbalta (duloxetine).
That's my guess.

In brief: Celexa (citalopram)
That's my guess.
Dr. Edwin Perez
Dr. Edwin Perez
Dr. Vikram Patel