I have a chronic pain dr, a rheumy 4 my fibro......Pain dr doesn't seem 2 believe fibro exist & has demanded 2 stop celexa (citalopram) 2keep pain managament? ?

Unclear. Are you asking what to do? Celexa is not indicated for fm. I would use Cymbalta (duloxetine) which will help with fm and pain. If your pain doc refuses to care for you because you take Celexa from another doc.....I would suggest finding a new pain doctor.
Celexa (citalopram) Really? The doc is asking u to stop the antidepressant? Why? Maybe thy want to use one that works on fibro and depression like cymbalta (duloxetine). That's my guess.