I'm 6 weeks 3 days pregnant and having light spotting after a bowel movement. Should I see a doctor or take it easy?

Dr. Katharine Garnier
In brief: Both
You didn't mention if you have already seen your physician regarding the pregnancy, i assume you have.
If so, call them, make them aware, and let them guide you. If you are having pain or cramps, then definitely you should make an appointment. If you haven't yet seen your doctor, then again, you do need to. You should also take it easy, don't do any heavy lifting, stay off your feet a little.

In brief: Both
Dr. Katharine Garnier
Dr. Katharine Garnier
Dr. Ram Reddy
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics
Have your gyn check you.

Have your gyn check you.
Dr. Ram Reddy
Dr. Ram Reddy
Dr. Suresh Gupta
See an Ob Physician, not a Gyn Physician. Not all physicians, practice both these days.
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham