I recently went numb in one arm from IV drug use then the numbness went to my other arm and my face and now starting to twich what do I need to do?

Dr. Shabbir Hossain
In brief: Alot of bad stuff
Not here to judge but to put it simply alot of medically bad stuff can happen with IV drug use.
For example, you, can get bacteria in your blood and on your heart valves ( endocarditis). The list is long with many serious problems. Go get checked out by a doctor asap.

In brief: Alot of bad stuff
Dr. Shabbir Hossain
Dr. Shabbir Hossain
Dr. Kevin Considine
In brief: Go to ER
You may have an embolus or clot formed that went to brain causing stroke or a blocked a blood vessel.
Infection is another possibility as well. You need to be seen urgently in any case. Go to er or if you can't get there call 911.

In brief: Go to ER
Dr. Kevin Considine
Dr. Kevin Considine
Dr. Eric Weisman