Can lower back pain (lumbar) be cause by not stretching your calf muscles after soccer?

Maybe. Depends on how you're stretching your calves. If you're stretching calves and lower back at the same time then lower back may have been neglected. If you're standing on a plank, and doing calf raises, lower back should not be affected. The other question is are they innerveted by the same nerves? Answer is no.
Unlikely. Not likely but tight muscles at the hamstring level and/or hips can be a sign of a spondylolysis/spondylolisthesis and flexibility maintenance makes for a healthier back.