I have little bumps all over the back of my throat. Some are a little bigger than others. I've had em for as long as I can remember. Are they normal?

Dr. Charles Cattano
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology
In brief: Seen in throat
The lining (mucosa) of the pharynx is thrown into a series of folds by lymphoid & muscular tissue.
The base of the tongue (where your question points) often has a nodular appearance due to the circumvallate papillae & the lingual tonsil. Nodular lymphoid tissue or linear webs may also be seen on the otherwise smooth surface of the valleculae.You sound normal, but a doctor's exam can reassure you.

In brief: Seen in throat
Dr. Charles Cattano
Dr. Charles Cattano
Dr. Swati Avashia
Internal Medicine & Pediatrics
In brief: Probably
It is probably lymphoid tissue.
Lymphoid tissue is responsible for making components of your immune system to fight infection.

In brief: Probably
It is probably lymphoid tissue.
Dr. Swati Avashia
Dr. Swati Avashia
Dr. Peter Kurzweil