I got a callous between my baby toe and the next toe , i've tried to scale it down but can't get all the way to it ..It there anything I can do ?

Dr. Swati Avashia
Internal Medicine & Pediatrics
In brief: Callus remover pads
Have you tried over the counter callus remover pads? They are like bandaids with medicine to help soften callouses.
You can also see your doctor or a podiatrist to have it pared down with a scalpel.

In brief: Callus remover pads
Dr. Swati Avashia
Dr. Swati Avashia
Dr. Payam Rafat
If you have poor circulation or are a diabetic with poor sensation avoid the medicated pads.
Dr. Scott Keith
Podiatry
In brief: Not being callous
You can try all the pads, spacers, Band-Aids and softeners you want: you need to find the cause.
More than likely it has to do with either your shoes, socks and/or your anatomy. Attack the cause and your odds of success go up.

In brief: Not being callous
Dr. Scott Keith
Dr. Scott Keith
In brief: Try
A silicone toe separator. Very often a bone is the cause.
Go to your podiatrist.

In brief: Try
Go to your podiatrist.
Dr. Alan Ettinger
Dr. Alan Ettinger
In brief: Yee a doctor
You need to see a podatrist to determine the cause and then treat the problem.

In brief: Yee a doctor
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Payam Rafat
Podiatry
In brief: Many options
You may benefit with use of toe spacers, special moisturizers, and the use of a emory board or a pumice stone.
Have it evaluated by your podiatrist to discuss your conservative an surgical options.

In brief: Many options
Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Shontae Buffington