How much does humira (adalimumab) compromise my immune system?

No simple answer. Some physicians use t cell subsets to measure immune impairment but there are many other tests. It is actually quite hard to quantify easily.
Vigilance. Enough to worry about. If you didn't need a tnf-a antagonist you wouldn't be taking it. If this monoclonal antibody is not helping your crohn's disease, rheumatoid arthritis, anklyosing spondylitis or psoriasis then it's not worth the risk. If your quality of life is improved than monitor yourself for fever, cough, chills suggestive of infection or swollen glans suggesting lymphoma & get attention.