Ihave a great rheumy, take celexa (citalopram) 4 fibro, lotsa new fibro fog, myclonic jerks, I have a chronic pain dr that dosn't believe in fibro, ? Help

In brief: Look elsewhere
Fibromyalgia is a very real disease.
If you physician doesn';t believe in it, see someone else- particularly a pain specialist. Help is available- get it now.

In brief: Look elsewhere
Fibromyalgia is a very real disease.
Dr. Richard Williams
Dr. Richard Williams
Dr. Soroosh Armandi
Anti-Aging Medicine
In brief: Fibromyalgia
Heres the thing about fibro: its not a disease, its a subset of symptoms defined as a disorder. Your pain doc doesn't believe in fibro, ok, but you're still symptomatic.
I would have your rheumy - you must be aussie - :) find the cause of your fibromyalgia. Is there an autoimmune disease not being diagnosed? Celexa (citalopram) is just an anti depressant masking or increasing threshold of your symptoms.

In brief: Fibromyalgia
Dr. Soroosh Armandi
Dr. Soroosh Armandi
Dr. Eric Weisman