I had lasik 3 days ago and I feel pressure, swelling and headaches in my right eye only. Is this common?

Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
In brief: Tell ophtho
Call you ophthalmologist.
Do not rub your eyes. Take the drops your surgeon gave you. You should not have pain. You vision is still adjusting but should not be getting worse.

In brief: Tell ophtho
Call you ophthalmologist.
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Dr. Jay Bradley
Ophthalmology - LASIK Surgery
In brief: No
No. Go see your lasik surgeon for an evaluation asap.

In brief: No
Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Federico Mattioli
Ophthalmology - LASIK Surgery
In brief: Not common, see doc
This is not necessarily common, but you need to let your surgeon know and be evaluated.
It may not be serious but as a lasik surgeon, i know we appreciate hearing from our patients early, not later. One possibility is from the flap creation; the pressure can cause sore eye muscles for a few days. Other causes can be inflammation which needs treatment so be sure to visit with your lasik surgeon.

In brief: Not common, see doc
Dr. Federico Mattioli
Dr. Federico Mattioli