Started having pain in my right leg about 4 weeks ago. Went from calf, to ankle area, then buttock, then inside thigh. Went away and restarted on thig?

Dr. Allen Seely
General Practice

In brief: Right sciatica

Leg pain radiating to thigh/ankle/calf may be coming from a 'pinched nerve' in the lumbar (lower) spine.
Pain can come/go depending upon the degree of nerve compression. An MRI scan will be able to show exactly which nerve is affected. The most important warning signs are leg weakness and change in bladder/bowel function. Development of these signs warrants an immediate visit to a physician.

In brief: Right sciatica

Dr. Allen Seely
Dr. Allen Seely
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry

In brief: Compressed nerve

Is likely cause. I would see an orthopedist for follow up.

In brief: Compressed nerve

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Adam Smith