I have had problems breathing and with mucus for the past 3 years and my doctors have only given me pro air. This has been keeping me from running!?

Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY

In brief: Asthma

Hard to answer by this media.
Need proper history, examination, and follow up visits . Asthma could be acute (sudden), persistent (chronic) , inettermittent, cold induced, exercise induced, environmentally induced. Proairv(albuerol) is a rescue medication. If you have to use it more than 2 days per week then you may need maintenance (preventive) meds (albuerol is not such a med). See md.

In brief: Asthma

Hard to answer by this media.
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Dr. C. andrew Schroeder

In brief: Asthma

It is likely that you have asthma or another problem that is making it like you have asthma.
This would either be allergic postnasal drip or esophageal reflux. Please ask your doctor to refer you to a great local pulmonary specialist. The problem can be investigated in one office visit and you will be running in no time.

In brief: Asthma

Dr. C. andrew Schroeder
Dr. C. andrew Schroeder
Dr. Ty Endean
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Pulmonary Doctor

I would recommend you see a pulmonary specialist to make sure you are maximizing the medication for your particular problem.

In brief: Pulmonary Doctor

Dr. Ty Endean
Dr. Ty Endean
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine