Burned my right hands middle finger(fingerprint location) on a hot ovens pot.White blister, hurts a lot. Will I regain full sensation? Male, 26

Dr. Kevin Considine

In brief: Probably

This sounds like at least a second degree burn.
Make sure to use good wound care for burns including aloe gel and even antibiotic ointment or cream. If you think it is too much to handle you might want to get medical attention often silvadene (silver sulfadiazine) cream prescription is helpful too. If the burn is mostly superficial you should regain most sensation but it might take awhile and depend on amy of scarring.

In brief: Probably

Dr. Kevin Considine
Dr. Kevin Considine