I had arrhroscopic surgery on my knwe aug. 9 still hurts bad. Dr. Said it I shoud been better a long rime ago. Should I see anorhwr ortho dr.?

Possibly. Before getting a second opinion, i think it is best to follow up with your current doc. You may need additional testing in the way of an xray or mri. You may need further treatment in the way of an injection or additional surgery. Give your current doc a chance to make it right. If they can't give you a satisfactory answer/treatment, then see another ortho.
Listen to me please. Your knee shold not hurts that much, i think some with good knowledge in that field will be able your question.I hope you feel better. Thanks.