Wife not interested in sex?

See a doctor. There are many potential causes for lack of libido (lack of interest in sex), both physical and psychological. At certain ages (around menopause) women frequently experience changes in hormones that can lead to this problem. You should also see your physician to make sure you are doing everything you can to help her be interested in intimacy.
Interest varies. Everyone has different levels of interest in sex, but in general men are much more interested in sex than women. Most women are more interested in companionship than the pure physical act of sexual intercourse. Get her some flowers, listen to her, cuddle a little first and you are much more likely to get what you want.