Is a v fib, where the bottom of the heat flutters and the blood does not go to the rest of the body, considered a heart attack?

No. Ventricular fibrillation is a type of arrhythmia (abnormal heart rhythm) that can result from a heart attack. A heart attack implies a blockage of one of the coronary arteries resulting in lack of blood supply (and oxygen) to a portion of the heart. However, ventricular fibrillation has many other potential causes.
Yes. Ventricular fibrillation or vfib, means bottom chambers of the heart fibrillate, not flutter, however flutter would lead to vfib. A heart attack or myocardial infarction may lead to vfib. However vfib may happen without heart attack.
No. It is not a heart attack. It is a serious and potentially fatal arrhythmia. It can lead to a heart attack or be a warning sign for high risk of heart attack.