Retap: upper discomfort/fullness only when standing up or walking. Gets better/feels no discomfort when sitting or laying down. Gas other symp?

Dr. James Huang

In brief: Many causes

It might be a good idea to see your physician and maybe a GI specialist.
There are a few tests to determine why you are having this problem. My colleague's wife died of gastric cancer five years ago when she ignored similar symptoms and did not come in for a complete history & physical. It was too late when she found the cause.

In brief: Many causes

Dr. James Huang
Dr. James Huang

In brief: Using this site

You get the most from this site when you provide proper background information before asking a question.
This post does not. It could be a follow up to another post, but your submissions are never linked nor can we pull them up. If you post in the future please understand each question must be complete on its own merits.

In brief: Using this site

Dr. Vicken Poochikian