Bad anxiety (which I get pretty much every day) I am on prescription 2mg ativan can I take another medication like klonopin (clonazepam)?

Only 1 benzo . I wouldn't recommend taking more than 1 benzodiazepine at one time, unless your doctor is cross tapering off one and onto another. With 2 of these drugs, you risk more side effects like drowsiness, dizziness, and even amnesia. There are other medications which can help anxiety without causing tolerance like benzodiazepines do. Please discuss with your physician.
Discuss with Doctors. You are on the maximum dose of ativan (lorazepam).But you did not mention how often you are taking it and for how long.Klonopin(clonazipan) is another anti anxiety medicine belonging to the same group benzodiazepine class and is also used for anxiety.If you use these meds for long term you develop tolerance to them and even dependency on these drugs.You need to discuss your long term treatment with your docto.