What is polysystic myelitis? What parts of the body are involved. I am desperate to find ouyt.

Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
In brief: Myelitis
"myelitis" is inflammation of the spinal cord, one type being transverse myelitis where several spinal cord segments are involved by viruses/lupus/etc.
"polycystic" refers to multiple cysts in a structure. My research revealed no reference to polycystic myelitis. There is transverse myelitis; there are polycystic ovaries & kidneys. Please provide more info. Where did you learn this term?

In brief: Myelitis
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
Dr. SG Erman
In brief: ???
Please check the name of the condition.
Myelitis is an inflammation of the spinal cord. Polycystic means many cysts, and could be related to kidney or ovary. I'm not aware of any conditions called polycystic myelitis.

In brief: ???
Please check the name of the condition.
Dr. SG Erman
Dr. SG Erman