I had a Depo-Provera shot in october and never went back for another one. Is it normal not to have a period yet?

Not uncommon. It is quite common to not have a period after Depo-Provera injection for up to 6 months or more, especially if you have had multiple, regular/serial injections in recent past...Neverthless, you should test for possible pregnancy and follow-up with your physician..
Be patient. If you had normal cycles before the Depo-Provera shot, you will probably eventually resume having normal monthly periods. The depo-provera can interfere with your cycle for up to 18 months before you cycles return to normal.