I have a lower bk rt side "hitch" I went to a chiro who does network spinal analysis. This is diff from my other chiro exp. Can it help me?

Dr. Mark Fisher
Neurology

In brief: No

The only thing it'll help is the chiropractor's cash flow.
"network spinal analysis" is as bogus as snake oil, magnets and "quantum healing." you might as well flush your money down the toilet for all the value you're getting for it. A chiropractor who believes in it is duping himself; a chiropractor who doesn't is duping you.

In brief: No

Dr. Mark Fisher
Dr. Mark Fisher
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology

In brief: Not likely

Network spinal analysis (nsa) is a marketing tool.
Chiros function under an ancient, disproven notion of disease causation by spinal misalignment termed "subluxation" - something never demonstrated to exist. "treatment" is by forceful thrusts. Nsa postulates an improvement in function by gentle touch leading nerves to "retrain" for health. No evidence exists for this.

In brief: Not likely

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc

In brief: Only you can tell

Each chiro works differently.
Whether your new chiro can help you or not, only you can tell. Without knowing what he is doing to you for what problem, it's impossible to tell if you should continue.

In brief: Only you can tell

Each chiro works differently.
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc