Hello doctors, how much the general success of the acne scars surgery 30% or lower. If there is any cream can help can you tell me which one is better?

Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology
In brief: Fractional laser
With one or more sessions fractionated laser can achieve 50 per cent or more improvement in depressed acne scars.
The sciton joule has a fast healing time of 3 and a half days. The fraxel co2 can achieve slightly better results in a session but has a longer healing time.If the scars are an issue see a dermatologist who performs laser for acne scars.

In brief: Fractional laser
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Joseph Eastern
There is no such thing as a repair cream that actually works, no.
Dr. Anifat Balogun
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Fractional Resurface
I agree that fractional resurfacing is your best option for significant improvement of acne scarring.
My preferred device is the ultrapulse fractional co2 laser. Recovery time depends on the amount of correction needed, ranging from 5 to 8 days. One treatment usually suffices. While there is no cream to resolve acne scarring, a series of chemical peels is an alternative to improve them.

In brief: Fractional Resurface
Dr. Anifat Balogun
Dr. Anifat Balogun
Dr. Steven Seres