I have questions about join problem. “anti-cyclic citrullinated peptide” test. Result is “anti ccp = 110 and ul ml=0.5” informed me is this critical?

Anti-CCP test. This test is often done at the same time as a rheumatoid factor (rf) for rheumatoid arthritis. A value greater than 60 elisa units is "strongly positive". This result suggest you should be under the care of a rheumatologist to confirm/reject this diagnosis & to treat you if the DX is correct. The ui ml= 0.5 is confusing, unless the results were in spanish or other non-english language.
POSSIBLY. We use that test in the workup of patients with inflammatory arthritis. A positive ccp antibody which you are describing is quite suggestive of rheumatoid arthritis. The level does not always suggest how bad a disease is. The 110 value is elevated but I have definitely seen higher values with minimal arthritis and patients with lower values have a more severe disease.