I feel urge to go bathroon no pain but when I sitdown in a chair I feel in my rectal like push my gentals and my bladder and I feel disconfort?

Dr. Malinda Linn
In brief: Evaluation needed
There is a possibility that you have something going on that would require medical attention and you should be further evaluated.
This could be a prolapse of one organ onto another or even an infection but to be sure definitely see your physician.

In brief: Evaluation needed
Dr. Malinda Linn
Dr. Malinda Linn
David Miller
In brief: Hemorrhoids?
Your questions is confusing but, if I am understanding you properly, you are saying that you feel the urge to stool but can't and only feel pain, esp when you sit.
This could be hemorrhoids but could also be more ominous things. You need to go see your doc right away to have this evaluated.

In brief: Hemorrhoids?
David Miller
David Miller
Answer assisted by David Miller, Medical Student
Dr. Matt Malkin
Anesthesiology
In brief: Unknown
Sometimes females report symptoms like this with pelvic organ prolapse into the vagina.
In males may ne hernia, rectal mass, anything pushing on bladder. Also may be prostate causing obstruction if unable to empty bladder so is always full. Get checked out. Your doc should be able to narrow down cause.

In brief: Unknown
Dr. Matt Malkin
Dr. Matt Malkin
Dr. Adam Smith