I am seeing static or snowy bluring in both eyes, just in an arch. So that if I look at your face your mouth and eyebrows would be blurred out but all?

In brief: Need more info

It would help to know more.
What's the duration, how frequent are the events? Do you get a headache following the visual event or other symptoms. Is this time of the day/ time of the month related? A number of disorders could produce such symptoms including migraine, the aura of partial epilepsy, and possibly retinal migraine. A neurologist or neuro-ophthalmologist would help clarify these issues.

In brief: Need more info

It would help to know more.
Dr. Jonathan Dissin
Dr. Jonathan Dissin
Dr. Traci Buxton
Agree with answer above. This could be a serious condition and needs to be quickly evaluated by a physician.
Dr. Malinda Linn

In brief: Seek evaluation

I'm not exactly sure what you are describing but you should definitely take the time to have this evaluated.
Any painless loss of vision is a concern and an ophthalmologist should be seen.

In brief: Seek evaluation

Dr. Malinda Linn
Dr. Malinda Linn
Dr. Matt Malkin
Anesthesiology

In brief: See opthomologist

Really need to get evaluated as this may be a problem with your retina.
What is unusual is that it's in both eyes, leading to some concern about optic nerve or brain. Seriously, go asap.

In brief: See opthomologist

Dr. Matt Malkin
Dr. Matt Malkin