Can I smoke after my tooth was pulled out?

Dr. Bac Nguyen
In brief: Not recommended
I will have to say that no medical professional is going to recommend you smoking.
..As it is generally a bad thing for your health but smoking after having a tooth pulled is probably not going to kill you...

In brief: Not recommended
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
You are welcome. It is a hard to kick habit. Good luck
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology
In brief: Bad idea
Smoking is simply a bad idea.
You shoud take advantage of the pain of the tooth extraction, to concurrently quit smoking. Smoking is more addictive than most other agents, but many quit each day. Smoking cause so many things to go wrong with your body that i could be writing all day. Many of them will kill you prematurely. This is a golden opportunity for you = go for it.

In brief: Bad idea
Smoking is simply a bad idea.
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger
In brief: No
Avoid smoking until the clot is formed, at least 12 hours.

In brief: No
Dr. Edward Zuckerberg
Dr. Edward Zuckerberg
Dr. Rupesh Parikh
Yes but only is there is no blleding
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology