My fiance is a alcoholic and sometimes abusive is there anything I can do to help him ?

Mike Moore
In brief: Help yourself 1st...
Abusive relationships are potentially very dangerous.
If you are with a partner that is physically abusive even once, you need to physically remove yourself from contact with them. The most important thing to do is to protect yourself! then you can work for forming a support network that will help you help the people you care about. Protect yourself (and any children) before trying to help others.

In brief: Help yourself 1st...
Mike Moore
Mike Moore
Answer assisted by Mike Moore, Medical Student
Dr. Paul Williams
In brief: Alcoholic fiance
Might be hard to answer in 400 characters - first - you should never tolerate physical or emotional abuse - and right now you have the ability to walk away from the situation (your not married to him).
Some suggestions-get counseling-for both of you set limits - and if not followed - consider ending the relationship it will only get worse send me a "thank you and we can discuss more offline.

In brief: Alcoholic fiance
Dr. Paul Williams
Dr. Paul Williams
Dr. Steven Seres