21 yr old female, 22 monday. I'm freaking out because one of my breast is swollen, lumpy, & sore along with back pain on that same side. ?

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology
In brief: Possibly serious
You need to see your doctor immediately.
Sometimes this could be a bad infection but also a much more seious issue which you will need treatment for without delay. I cannot say this too strongly.

In brief: Possibly serious
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Cynthia Point
In brief: Cysts?
Are you close to your period? It would be unusual, but multiple cysts could make one breast sore, and swollen.
I am not sure how it would make your back sore. Please see a doctor quickly, to have an exam and maybe an ultrasound of your breasts to figure out what is the problem. Let me know.

In brief: Cysts?
Dr. Cynthia Point
Dr. Cynthia Point
Dr. Cynthia Point
What kind of cancer did you have? The other thing that could be going on is an infection, but that would be very unusual. Is there any kind of Urgent care facility you could go to if it gets worse this weekend?