Sharp pain on left side of head near temple. Is this a migraine or headache?

Possible migraine . Migraine like headache can be caused by a bone spur in the nose. A ct scan of the sinuses is indicated and if the spur is present a septoplasty to remove it is indicated. I provide relief to almost 90% of patients with this problem. Visit my website for more information at www. Kevinsmithmd.Com.
Have them evaluated. Migraine are headaches but not all headaches are migraines. See a doctor. No one can be specific over the internet. Google headache types and read about them.