I am 26 and my blood test shows extremely low testosterone, what could cause this?

Dr. Quang Nguyen
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: What's the cause

I agree with dr. Nguyen.
One additional point is it's extremely important to find out why the level is low and not to jump to treatment right away. There will be time for treatment but it's important to find the cause.

In brief: What's the cause

I agree with dr. Nguyen.
Dr. Quang Nguyen
Dr. Quang Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen

In brief: Pituitary/testicles

Your testicles may not becfunctioning normally or that the gland in your head called pituitary is working properly.
It is also possible that there was an error from the lab. Additionally, use of anabolic steroid can reduce testosterone level.. As well as some medical conditions...Check with your doc..

In brief: Pituitary/testicles

Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Andrea Brand