I am 26 and my blood test shows extremely low testosterone, what could cause this?

What's the cause. I agree with dr. Nguyen. One additional point is it's extremely important to find out why the level is low and not to jump to treatment right away. There will be time for treatment but it's important to find the cause.
Pituitary/testicles. Your testicles may not becfunctioning normally or that the gland in your head called pituitary is working properly. It is also possible that there was an error from the lab. Additionally, use of anabolic steroid can reduce testosterone level.. As well as some medical conditions...Check with your doc..
Many causes for low. testosterone! Obesity; zinc deficiency; increased cyclic aromatase activity; using a hot tub, etc! See a specialist!