Ankle pain when I rotate/walk on my foot. Inside of ankle painful to touch.?

Ankle pain. Medial ankle pain can be caused by numerous conditions. 1. Small fracture ( stress) medial mallelous 2. Tarsal tunnel syndrome 3. Tendon tear in tarsal canal just to list a few..... I would recommend you see a doctor and get an exam with x-ray and possible mri.
Tendonitis. One of the more common and painful reasons to have pain on the inside of your ankle is posterior tibial tendinitis. An x-ray and exam is needed to rule out other things like arthritis, stress fracture or a pinched nerve called tarsal tunnel syndrome.
Many possibilities. Your pain could be as a result of many different things. A thorough history and physical exam and possibly some laboratory and radiology exams are needed to determine the exact cause. Causes of pain may include: trauma (fracture, sprain, arthritis, tight shoes), infection, metabolic conditions (gout), musculoskeletal or biomechanical abnormality and neurologic conditions (neuropathy).
See your doctor. If it hurts to walk on your ankle and you have a tender spot, you need to see a doctor for evaluation and possible x-ray, especially if you recently injured your foot, .