Ankle pain when I rotate/walk on my foot. Inside of ankle painful to touch.?

Dr. Michael Wynn
Podiatry
In brief: Ankle pain
Medial ankle pain can be caused by numerous conditions.
1. Small fracture ( stress) medial mallelous 2. Tarsal tunnel syndrome 3. Tendon tear in tarsal canal just to list a few..... I would recommend you see a doctor and get an exam with x-ray and possible mri.

In brief: Ankle pain
Dr. Michael Wynn
Dr. Michael Wynn
In brief: Tendonitis
One of the more common and painful reasons to have pain on the inside of your ankle is posterior tibial tendinitis.
An x-ray and exam is needed to rule out other things like arthritis, stress fracture or a pinched nerve called tarsal tunnel syndrome.

In brief: Tendonitis
Dr. Marybeth Crane
Dr. Marybeth Crane
Dr. Payam Rafat
Podiatry
In brief: Many possibilities
Your pain could be as a result of many different things.
A thorough history and physical exam and possibly some laboratory and radiology exams are needed to determine the exact cause. Causes of pain may include: trauma (fracture, sprain, arthritis, tight shoes), infection, metabolic conditions (gout), musculoskeletal or biomechanical abnormality and neurologic conditions (neuropathy).

In brief: Many possibilities
Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Traci Buxton
In brief: See your doctor
If it hurts to walk on your ankle and you have a tender spot, you need to see a doctor for evaluation and possible x-ray, especially if you recently injured your foot, .

In brief: See your doctor
Dr. Traci Buxton
Dr. Traci Buxton
Dr. Vikram Patel