My test came back negative for a UTI or kidney infection what else can cause u to pass blood and clots through urine?

Causes of hematuria. I am glad that you do not have a UTI and you need to be evaluated by a urologist to find the cause of the hematuria. It can be caused by any bleeding in the urinary tract. It could be due to a tumor of the kidney, kidney stones in the ureters or by a bladder tumor, among other things. See a urologist who can lead to the road for a diagnosis and cure for your problem. Good luck.
Kidney stone. Kidney stones is a very common cause of blood in the urine. If that's been ruled out, then the next step would be to do some imaging of the urinary tract. Talk to your doc about that. Eventually, you may need to have a scope dropped into your bladder to rule out any bladder issues. Again, this will be up to your doc to decide upon.