Had a baby 9 months ago. No period since. I'm sexually active. No birth control. What are pregnancy symptoms besides missed periods and sore breast?

Check a test . If you are concerned that you are pregnant then check a home pregnancy test. They are cheap, reliable and available at any pharmacy. In minutes you will have your answer.
Nausea. Nausea can be one. Insomnia can be another. Most commonly, though, missed period is the signal that you're pregnant. A home pregnancy test will answer your question quickly. As your doctor likely told you, you will ovulate, release an egg, before you have a menstrual cycle, so you may not know when you become fertile again until you are pregnant! good luck!