Dr. Mechanic, my dr said it could be early MS because there were small white particles on the brain but that was 2years ago. And havenot had any symptom?

Safest approach. Get updated MRI study, and if no substantial change noted, you likely do NOT have MS. Indeed, white matter lesions can be due to migraine, high blood pressure, diabetes, smoking, high cholesterol, prior head injury, and many other causes, so, your small lesions may represent a minor coincidental finding of no relevance to current symptoms.
Symptoms? age? Non specific small white matter lesions can occur for a variety of reasons eg vascular there is an entity called clinically isolated syndrome in early ms without symptoms suggest repeat of the MRI in say 6 months for comparison. More information needed for better analysis !