Do home remedies like mixing gram flour, lime juice and some curd on the affected area on a regular basis gives best results against skin tanning?

Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Sun block vs Acids

The use of sun blocks or simple avoidance or minimizing exposure are your best methods of preventing skin tanining.
If you are referring to preventing sun burn, i would not recommend lime juice nor curd which may contain citric acid and lactic acids repectively, .

In brief: Sun block vs Acids

Dr. Thomas Fiala
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: I'm not aware

..Of that particular home remedy as a sunscreen.
I would think that there are much better commercial products that have been tested for efficacy and consistency out there!

In brief: I'm not aware