I may have a plaque in penis as my penis curves more than before&sometimes I feel a little pain when penis is flaccid. Will this plaque increase?

Listen to your body. Peyronie's disease is an uncommon disease that occurs generally in men between 40 to 60 years of age. The disease is associated with curvature with erection and difficulty with penetration. Re-evaluate what is going on. Pain when the penis is flaccid would not be from peyronie's disease but could be caused by irritation of the urethra from masturbation.
Possibly. You may have a condition called peyronie's disease. These are symptoms that could be potentially serious. You should discuss these with your physician. He/she will thoroughly evaluate you and let you know what's going on.
Peyronies Disease? You need to be checked by your family doctor or a urologist to determine if you have peyronies disease.If it is so than there are options to treat it.The options include 1 hyperthermia 2acetyl l cartine it may help and is available over the counter 3vit e 400 units a day 4 if the above are not effective surgery is another option and that will correctit first step to see doctor to make diagnosis.