I have an infection in my genitals but don't know waht it is. Simptoms are itchiness, burning and the inside looks like an open flower?

See your doctor. You definitely need to see a physician for examination, further testing and possible medication.
Groin infection. The most common groin infection is due to a common skin fungus (basically the same one that causes athlete's foot or ringworm). The treatment is easy with an otc anti-fungal cream. The rash just itches, fairly intensely, in the early phase, and then can get very red as it progresses, and at this point it burns. The distribution of the redness is usually described as a "butterfly"-shaped rash.