Will obstructive sleep apnea stop me from going on my vacation?

No! If you will be without electricity, make sure you buy or rent a battery that will last the duration of your vacation. If you will be traveling internationally, make sure your pap machine can adapt to different voltages, or buy an adaptor. Lastly, if you will be going on a cruise or somewhere is questionable water quality, request distilled bottled water to be available for your humidifier.
No. You just have to take your sleep apnea machine with you on your trip. You should be able to pack it in your checked baggage without difficulty but a note from your doctor stating that the equipment is medically necessary may help get you through airport security.
Absolutely Not. There is no reason sleep apnea should prevent your vacation. If you're on CPAP therapy, make sure you take it with you and all accessories for it. You can travel with the equipment and take in on a plane. Since it's a medical device, it doesn't count towards your carry-on or personal item. Enjoy yourself!
Not at all. Sure, you have a hard time sharing a room if you snore. However, treatment of sleep apnea is easy and effective. Surgery and dental appliance don't affect traveling. The CPAP maschines are small, quite and can be taken through tsa without problems. There are even battery packs and car charger for CPAP units if you like to camp.