Will lymphoma kill me?

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
In brief: Eventually
Untreated lymphoma will kill you.
Different kinds of lymphoma carry different prognosis and may be more amenable to treatment than others.

In brief: Eventually
Untreated lymphoma will kill you.
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Paul Zhang
Internal Medicine - Oncology
In brief: Not in many cases
There are more than 30 kinds of lymphomas.
Some of them are very aggressive, others are not, some of them are highly curable with chemoimmunotherapy, some are not curable but most patients live with it for many years. Find a major university or institute and get a good opinion and diagnosis. A in-depth care plan then can be crafted for your your medical oncologist.

In brief: Not in many cases
Dr. Paul Zhang
Dr. Paul Zhang
Pathology
In brief: There's hope
I will assume the diagnosis is correct.
Untreated, malignant lymphoma is fatal. Nowadays, we cure many of these -- it depends largely on the type. You must opt for scientific treatment and avoid hucksters -- people offering "alternative" cures are your worst enemies. Remember that nothing you did caused your illness. Good luck.

In brief: There's hope
I will assume the diagnosis is correct.
Dr. Arnon Rubin