Can a white/yellow penile discharge be a symptom of syphilis?

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: Penile Discharge

Nope. It is either gonorrhea or chlamydia.
Syphilis causes a non-painful ugly large pustular sore and then a rash. You have an std but it does not sound like syphilis.

In brief: Penile Discharge

Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Johnny Roy
Totally agree
Dr. Johnny Roy
Urology

In brief: NO.This is GC

No. Syphilis initial lesion is a painless small ulcer with sharp edges on the organ.
It'll follow in few weeks with a rash. What you have is more typical of urethritis more likely gonorrhia.............

In brief: NO.This is GC

Dr. Johnny Roy
Dr. Johnny Roy
Pathology

In brief: No, but...

... It would make me think of gonorrhea, trichomonas, chlamydia, or a guy who eats lots of those little hot peppers.

In brief: No, but...