Which treatment works the best and fastest for testicular cancer?

Depends. Will depend on the type of testicular cancer and staging. Surgery if caught early then plus minus chemotherapy or chemo/radiation - will depend on the type of testicular cancer and stage. Testicular cancer is chemo and radiation sensitive disease. The prognosis is usually good. Please see an oncologist and discuss the option in detail with your doctor.
Tesicular Cancer. The most appropriate treatment is an orchiectomy or removal of the cancerous testicle. If caught early, that is - before any spread outside of the testicle, the prognosis is very good. Young men between age 18 -28 should be taught to do testicular self-examinations.