Can laser scar removal remove scars from a surgery such as breast reduction surgery?

It helps. Depending in the skin type and color, laser can be very helpful in reducing the color and thickness of the scar.
No. It is possible that laser scar treatment may improve the appearance of scars; unfortunately, no modality of scar treatment will “remove” scars. Most scars' appearance improve significantly with time.
Improve not remove. Some scars can be improved with wound care, exfoliation, dermabrasion, peels, laser, grafting, fat transfer, camouflage make-up, surgery and more. However they generally cannot be removed. Discuss the best type of reduction scars prior to surgery and methods to minimize the incisions. After surgery, i commonly advise paper tape for 4 mos + silicone gel.
Laser resurfacing. Can *improve* the appearance of a scar, but does not erase or totally remove a scar. That's just the way we heal, any time there's a cut in the skin, with automatic production of scar tissue.