Why am I short of breath if my oxygen saturation is good?

Anxiety? In most cases adequate oxygen saturation indicates that your lungs and blood work well to supply oxygen to your organs. Some evaluation may still be necessary, but feeling air hunger when objectively none exists usually indicates anxiety. If th proves to be correct, treatment may involve anti-anxiety medication, nutritional supplements, some herbs or homeopathy, whatever is best indicated.
Circumstance. The oxygen saturation, which might be acceptable when sitting in the doctor's office, goes down with activity, so would be lower when climbing stairs or carrying things. So you might get short of breath even though in the doctor's office the oxygen saturation is fine. Have the doctor let you walk around the office before checking the saturation to get a level more reflective of such with activity.