I have multiple mosquito bites on my legs arm feet and back neck area. Are my lymph nodes in my neck a result from the mosquito bites and why?

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology

In brief: Mosquito Bites

Many of mosquito saliva proteins can cause immune reactions, including allergic reactions.
Typically, however, most people have a variety of reactions to mosquito bites, and the symptoms change over time, depending on the amount of bites a person received. These reactions can include both immediate and delayed swelling and itching around the bite area and even swollen lymph node, infection also.

In brief: Mosquito Bites

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Michael Fisher