I did prostate cancer radiation 2 yrs ago. Now psa 0.5. Everything was okay so far. I had eaten strange curry soup. Very bad daraherria leaked a bit.

In brief: Possibly Related

You can have long term complications from radiation treatment.
They should have talked to you about the prior to treatment. Your diarrhea may have been so bad it caused the problem or it may have been so bad that with your changes from the radiation there was a problem. You will have to decide if it was bad enough to check with your physician.

In brief: Possibly Related

Dr. Joshua Garren
Radiation Oncology

In brief: Side effect or rt?

Diarrhea can be a side effect of radiation (or of bad curry), but the good news is that it is not a common symptom of recurrent prostate cancer.

In brief: Side effect or rt?

Dr. Keegan Duchicela