Granddaughter will be born with spina bifida next week per csection.Has approximately one pound fluid on brain, unclear regarding fetal movement. Fe?

In brief: Worrisome issue

Timed delivery by c-section with a staff prepared for the babies needs is a good start.
Expect transfer to the special care nursery for initial care, with a primary assessment on the degree of sb and any open back defect that will need urgent surgery to limit damage from infection. The neurosurgeons will also assess the hydrocephalus and make plans for care, but this is less urgent than the back.

In brief: Worrisome issue

In brief: Question is unclear

Please let me know more specifically your concerns.

In brief: Question is unclear

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham