I found a lump by my hip bone to the right toward my pubic. When I'm laying down it is able to be felt but when I raise leg it's easier to be felt.

See below . There are several anatomical structures in this region that you're describing at this point probably you'd be best served by getting an evaluation from a physician . There are a laundry list of problems .Off the top my head a few examples examples may be a hernia , lymph node swelling , soft tissue masses , gynecological pathology .Again there are too many too list. Get it evaluated asap.