My doctor says I have bronchial problems is there any natural way help with this for example the product dr klear? I lalso feel chest soreness in am?

Dr. Boris Aronzon
Anesthesiology

In brief: Reflux

Make sure that acid reflux is not the cause of your problem. See gastroenterologist.

In brief: Reflux

Dr. Boris Aronzon
Dr. Boris Aronzon
Dr. Bennett Werner
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Mist or vaporizer

If your bronchial problems are mild, a mister or vaporizer may help.
The caffeine in coffee and cola is a natural bronchial dilator and can be helpful. Careful avoidance of offending allergens and irritants, e.g. Smoke, dust, fungus, can help a lot. This requires a thorough cleaning of your sleep area, careful dusting, washing linens, covers, curtains, and carpets. Singulair (montelukast) with your meds helps.

In brief: Mist or vaporizer

Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine